Beige Silk Ruffle back top clearence to $2
Plan Grey T Shirt $2


DC Candy Colored Shoes $14.99

My boyfriend works full security at Ross and got me some major discounts 40 percent off anything including already clearance items. I defiently needed a bag, i've lost two purses this year thinking about it now im kinda upset. I had this really nice Calvin Klein pure white bag and my cat decided to pee on it -.- how nice huh. I didn't realize until the middle of school and I through it away. Shit why didn't i just keep it in my locker and take it home in a platique bag instead...super stupid here. My other nice bag's straigh snapped off DX my nice Nina West one to i've been to lazy to pull my sewing machine out and fix the damn thing...gotta get that done.
DC Candy Colored Shoes $14.99
No comments:
Post a Comment